Are you looking for a way to view the WiFi password on your iPhone? Well, you’ve come to the right place!
In this article, we will guide you through the process of retrieving your WiFi password on an iPhone. Let’s get started!
Method 1: Using the Keychain Access
If you have previously connected to a WiFi network and saved the password on your iPhone, you can easily retrieve it using the Keychain Access. Here’s how:
- Step 1: Open the “Settings” app on your iPhone.
- Step 2: Scroll down and tap on “Passwords & Accounts.”
- Step 3: Tap on “Website & App Passwords.”
You may be prompted to authenticate using Face ID, Touch ID, or your device passcode.
- Step 4: Search for the WiFi network name in the search bar or scroll through the list of saved passwords until you find it.
The saved WiFi password will be displayed next to the network name.
Method 2: Using a Third-Party App
If Method 1 didn’t work for you or if you prefer a more straightforward approach, there are several third-party apps available on the App Store that can help you view your WiFi password. One such app is “Wifi Passwords” by Alexandr Bich. Here’s how to use it:
- Step 1: Open the App Store on your iPhone.
- Step 2: Search for “Wifi Passwords” and install the app.
- Step 3: Open the app once it is installed.
The app will automatically scan and display the saved WiFi passwords on your iPhone. Simply find the network you want to view the password for, and it will be displayed on the screen.
Method 3: Router Configuration Page
If you have access to your router’s configuration page, you can view the WiFi password from there. Here’s how:
- Step 1: Open a web browser on a device connected to the same WiFi network.
- Step 2: Enter your router’s IP address in the address bar. Typically, it is something like “192.168.0.1” or “192.1.”
- Step 3: Log in to your router’s configuration page using the administrator username and password.
Note: If you are unsure of your router’s IP address or login credentials, refer to your router’s user manual or contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) for assistance.
- Step 4: Once logged in, navigate to the wireless settings or security settings section.
The WiFi password should be listed on this page. It may be labeled as “Wireless Key,” “Network Key,” or something similar depending on your router’s manufacturer.
We hope this article has helped you learn how to view WiFi passwords on an iPhone. Whether you choose to use the Keychain Access, a third-party app, or access your router’s configuration page, you can now easily retrieve your WiFi password and stay connected. Remember to always prioritize the security of your WiFi network and use strong passwords!