Are you trying to track the location of an iPhone from an Android device? Well, you’re in luck!
In this tutorial, we will show you how to track the location from iPhone to Android using a few simple steps. So let’s get started!
Step 1: Install a Tracking App
The first step is to install a tracking app on both the iPhone and the Android device. There are several apps available on both platforms that can help you track the location of a device. Two popular options are Find My iPhone for iOS and Find My Device for Android.
- Open the App Store on your iPhone.
- Search for “Find My iPhone” using the search bar.
- Select “Find My iPhone” from the search results.
- Tap “Get” to download and install the app.
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Type “Find My Device” in the search field.
- Select “Find My Device – Google” from the list of results.
- Tap “Install” to download and install the app.
Step 2: Set Up Tracking
Once you have installed the tracking apps on both devices, it’s time to set up tracking. Follow these steps:
- Launch Find My iPhone from the home screen.
- Sign in with your Apple ID. If you don’t have an Apple ID, create one.
- Select your iPhone from the list of devices.
- Enable “Find My iPhone” and “Send Last Location” options.
- Toggle on “Share My Location”.
- Open the Find My Device app.
- Sign in with your Google account. If you don’t have one, create a new account.
- Select your Android device from the list of devices.
- Enable “Location History” and “Remotely Locate This Device”.
- Note: The steps may vary slightly depending on the version of Android you are using.
Step 3: Track the Location
You’re all set! Now you can track the location of your iPhone from your Android device. Here’s how:
- Open a web browser on your Android device.
- Navigate to the Find My Device website.
- Login with your Google account credentials.