Are you tired of juggling multiple phone calls on your iPhone? Well, fret no more!
In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to successfully initiate a three-way call on your iPhone. So, let’s get started!
Step 1: Dial the First Call
To begin a three-way call, dial the first person you want to include in the conversation. You can do this by following these simple steps:
- Tap on the Phone app on your iPhone’s home screen.
- Tap on the Keypad tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter the phone number of the first person you want to call using either the keypad or select one from your contacts.
- Tap on the green Call button.
Step 2: Add a Second Person to the Call
Once you are connected to the first person, it’s time to add another participant to create a three-way call. Follow these steps:
- Tap on the Add Call button, which looks like a “+” symbol at the top right corner of your screen.
- Dial or search for the second person’s phone number using either the keypad or your contacts.
- Tap on their name/number when it appears.
- Wait for this call to connect and then inform them about merging calls. You can do this by tapping on “Merge Calls” button that appears once both calls are connected.
Step 3: Merge the Calls
After successfully adding the second person to the call, it’s time to merge all the calls into a three-way call. Here’s how you can do it:
- Tap on the Merge Calls button.
- All three participants will now be connected on the same call. You can speak to both of them simultaneously.
Step 4: End the Three-Way Call
Once you are done with your three-way conversation, you can end the call by following these steps:
- Tap on the End Call button, which looks like a red phone icon.
If one of the participants hangs up during a three-way call, you can continue speaking to the remaining participant without any interruptions. However, if you initiated the call and hang up, it will disconnect all participants.
Now that you know how to make a three-way call on your iPhone, you can easily connect with multiple people in one conversation. This feature is especially handy for coordinating plans or conducting business discussions. So, go ahead and give it a try!
Please note that three-way calling may not be available with all carriers or may require an additional subscription plan. Make sure to check with your carrier for more information about this feature.