Switching between multiple Facebook accounts on your Android device can be a useful feature, especially if you have separate personal and professional accounts. In this tutorial, we will guide you through the simple steps to switch between different Facebook accounts on your Android device.
Step 1: Launch the Facebook App
Firstly, locate and tap on the Facebook app icon on your Android device’s home screen or app drawer. The app icon is typically blue with a white lowercase “f” in the center.
Step 2: Access the Account Switcher
Once you have launched the Facebook app, locate and tap on the three horizontal lines in the top-right corner of the screen. This will open the main menu.
Note: If you are already logged into a Facebook account, you may need to log out before proceeding to step 3.
Option A: Using the Account Switcher from Menu
If your app version has an “Account Switcher” option in the menu, tap on it to proceed directly to step 4.
Option B: Using Settings
If your app version does not have an “Account Switcher” option in the menu, follow these steps:
- Tap on “Settings & Privacy” in the main menu.
- In the expanded menu, tap on “Settings”.
- Scroll down and tap on “Account Ownership and Control”.
- Select “Switch Account”.
Step 3: Log Out (If Necessary)
If you are already logged into a Facebook account, you will need to log out before proceeding with switching accounts. To do this, follow these steps:
- Tap on “Log Out” at the bottom of the menu. This will log you out of the current Facebook account.
Step 4: Select or Add an Account
After logging out, you will be taken back to the main login screen. Here, you have two options:
- Select an Existing Account: If you have previously logged into a different Facebook account on your device, tap on it to select and log in.
- Add a New Account: If you want to add a new Facebook account to switch between, tap on “Add Account”. Enter the login credentials (email/phone number and password) for the new account and tap on “Log In”.
Note: If you don’t have a second Facebook account, you can create one by tapping on “Create New Account” instead of “Add Account”.
Step 5: Switch Between Accounts
Congratulations! You have successfully switched between different Facebook accounts on your Android device. To switch between accounts in the future, simply follow steps 1-4 again.
Note: Depending on your app version and device, the steps may slightly vary. However, the general process should remain similar.
We hope this tutorial has helped you understand how to switch between Facebook accounts on your Android device. Feel free to explore and manage multiple accounts effortlessly!