Do you ever find yourself wanting to spy on someone’s WhatsApp messages? Whether it’s for personal reasons or to keep an eye on your loved ones, it can be useful to have access to this information. In this tutorial, we will explore how to spy on WhatsApp messages on an Android device for free.
Before we begin
Before diving into the process, it’s important to note that spying on someone’s WhatsApp messages without their consent is an invasion of privacy and may be illegal. It’s always advisable to respect others’ privacy and only use this knowledge for legitimate purposes, such as parental control or ensuring the safety of loved ones.
To spy on WhatsApp messages, we will use a mobile monitoring app called “SpyTracker”. This app allows you to discreetly monitor WhatsApp conversations without the Target user knowing.
Step 1: Install SpyTracker
To get started, you need to install SpyTracker on the Target device. Follow these steps:
- Step 1: Open the browser on the Android device and visit www.com.
- Step 2: Download and install the SpyTracker app from the official website.
- Step 3: Open the app and create an account using your email address.
Step 2: Grant necessary permissions
In order for SpyTracker to work properly, you need to grant certain permissions. Here’s what you need to do:
- Step 1: Open Settings on the Target device.
- Step 2: Navigate to the “Security” or “Privacy” section.
- Step 3: Enable “Unknown Sources” to allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store.
- Step 4: Go back to Settings and open the “Apps” or “Application Manager” section.
- Step 5: Find SpyTracker in the list of installed apps and open it.
- Step 6: Tap on “Permissions” and grant all the necessary permissions, including access to contacts, messages, and storage.
Step 3: Spy on WhatsApp messages
Now that you have successfully installed SpyTracker and granted the necessary permissions, you can start spying on WhatsApp messages. Here’s how:
- Step 1: Open your web browser on any device (mobile or desktop) and visit
5 Related Question Answers Found