Are you a Pokémon Go enthusiast looking to spice up your gaming experience? Spoofing Pokémon Go on Android can unlock a whole new world of possibilities. In this tutorial, we will guide you through the process of spoofing Pokémon Go on your Android device.
What is Pokémon Go Spoofing?
Pokémon Go spoofing involves tricking the game into thinking that you are in a different location than where you actually are. By spoofing your GPS location, you can explore different areas, catch rare Pokémon, and even participate in events that may not be available in your region.
Before You Begin
- Disclaimer: Spoofing Pokémon Go is against the game’s terms of service and can result in penalties or even a permanent ban. Proceed at your own risk.
- Rooted vs Non-Rooted Devices: Spoofing is easier on rooted devices, but it also comes with security risks. If you have a non-rooted device, don’t worry – there are still methods available for you.
- Backup Your Data: Before attempting any method to spoof Pokémon Go, it’s essential to back up all your data and settings.
Method 1: Using GPS Joystick App (Non-Rooted)
If you have a non-rooted Android device, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Open the Google Play Store and search for “GPS Joystick. “
- Step 2: Install the GPS Joystick app developed by The App Ninjas.
- Step 3: Enable Developer Options on your Android device.
To do this, go to Settings > About Phone > tap on “Build Number” seven times.
- Step 4: Go back to Settings and open Developer Options. Look for “Mock Location App” and select GPS Joystick as the mock location app.
- Step 5: Launch the GPS Joystick app and set your desired location. You can either enter coordinates or choose a location from the map.
- Step 6: Open Pokémon Go and start exploring the new location!
Method 2: Using Magisk Manager (Rooted)
If you have a rooted Android device, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Download and install the Magisk Manager app from the official Magisk website.
- Step 2: Open Magisk Manager and click on the hamburger menu in the top-left corner.
- Step 3: Go to “Downloads” and search for “GPS Joystick.”
- Step 4: Download and install the GPS Joystick module.
- Step 5: Reboot your device.
Congratulations! You have successfully spoofed Pokémon Go on your Android device.
Remember to use this feature responsibly and respect other players’ experiences. Happy hunting, trainers!
Spoofing Pokémon Go on Android can provide an exciting way to explore new locations, catch rare Pokémon, and participate in events. However, it’s important to remember that spoofing is against the game’s terms of service and can result in penalties or a permanent ban.
Always proceed with caution and consider the risks involved. Whether you choose the non-rooted method using GPS Joystick or the rooted method using Magisk Manager, make sure to follow the instructions carefully and back up your data before attempting any changes.
Now that you know how to spoof Pokémon Go on Android, go out there and embark on your Pokémon journey like never before!