Do you ever find yourself needing to connect a new device to your Wi-Fi network but can’t remember the password? Well, fret not!
In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to easily view your Wi-Fi password on an Android Samsung device. So let’s get started!
Method 1: Checking Wi-Fi Password from Settings
If you have a Samsung Galaxy smartphone or tablet running on Android, you can quickly retrieve your Wi-Fi password by following these simple steps:
- Step 1: Open the “Settings” app on your Samsung device. You can typically find it in the app drawer or by swiping down from the top of the screen and tapping on the gear icon.
- Step 2: Scroll down and tap on “Connections.
- Step 3: In the “Connections” menu, tap on “Wi-Fi. “
- Step 4: Tap on the Wi-Fi network name (SSID) that you are currently connected to.
- Step 5: In the network details, locate and tap on “Show password. “
You might be prompted to enter your lock screen PIN, pattern, or password for security purposes. Once you’ve successfully verified your identity, your Samsung device will display the Wi-Fi password in plain text.
If you’re using a newer version of Android or a different device brand, these steps might vary slightly. However, most Android devices provide a similar option within their settings menu to view saved Wi-Fi passwords.
Method 2: Using Third-Party Apps
If the above method didn’t work for some reason or if you prefer a more user-friendly approach, you can use various third-party apps available on the Google Play Store. These apps can help you retrieve your Wi-Fi password with just a few taps. One such app is the “WiFi Key Recovery” app, which is free to download and simple to use.
- Step 1: Open the Google Play Store on your Samsung device.
- Step 2: Search for “WiFi Key Recovery” and install the app.
- Step 3: Open the app and grant it the necessary permissions.
- Step 4: The app will automatically fetch and display all the Wi-Fi networks along with their passwords that are saved on your device.
This method provides an easy way to view all Wi-Fi passwords stored on your Samsung device, even if you are not currently connected to a specific network.
While using third-party apps can be convenient, be cautious when granting permissions to apps from unknown sources. Always download apps from trusted developers and read user reviews before installing them on your device.
Whether you prefer checking the Wi-Fi password through your Samsung device’s settings or using third-party apps, retrieving your Wi-Fi password has never been easier! With these methods at your disposal, you’ll never have to struggle with connecting new devices to your network again!
We hope this tutorial has been helpful in guiding you through the process of viewing Wi-Fi passwords on Android Samsung devices. Happy browsing!