If you’re an iPhone user, you might have encountered situations where you receive missed calls from blocked numbers. While the purpose of blocking a number is to prevent any form of communication from that specific contact, it can be frustrating to miss out on important calls. Fortunately, there are a few methods you can use to see missed calls from blocked numbers on your iPhone.
Method 1: Voicemail
If someone has called you from a blocked number and left a voicemail, you can easily check it by following these steps:
- Open the Phone app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the “Voicemail” tab at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- You will see a list of all your voicemails. If there is a voicemail from a blocked number, it will be indicated by the caller’s phone number or name (if saved in your contacts).
- Tap on the voicemail to listen to it or read its transcription.
Method 2: Call History
If someone has called you from a blocked number and didn’t leave a voicemail, you can still find evidence of the missed call in your call history. Here’s how:
- Launch the Phone app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the “Recents” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- You will see a list of all recent calls, including those from blocked numbers. The blocked calls will be marked with “Blocked” or “No Caller ID”.
Method 3: Third-Party Apps
If you frequently receive missed calls from blocked numbers and want more advanced features to track these calls, you can explore third-party apps available on the App Store. These apps offer additional functionalities such as call blocking, call recording, and call analytics. Some popular options include Truecaller, Hiya, and CallApp.
Blocking a number on your iPhone is an effective way to avoid unwanted communication. However, it’s important to know how to access missed calls from blocked numbers in case you need to review them. By following the methods mentioned above, you can easily keep track of any missed calls from blocked numbers on your iPhone.
Remember that while these methods allow you to see missed calls from blocked numbers, they do not enable communication with those callers. The purpose of blocking a number is to maintain your privacy and prevent unwanted contact.