Have you recently bought a pair of AirPods and are now wondering how to check the battery level on your Android device? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! In this tutorial, we will guide you through the process of checking the AirPod battery on your Android phone or tablet.
Step 1: Install the AirBattery App
To see the battery level of your AirPods on an Android device, you’ll need to install a third-party app called “AirBattery.” This app provides a convenient way to monitor your AirPods’ battery status.
- Step 1.1: Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Step 1.2: In the search bar, type “AirBattery” and tap on the app when it appears in the search results.3: Tap on the “Install” button to download and install the app.
Step 2: Pair Your AirPods with Your Android Device
In order for the AirBattery app to display accurate information about your AirPods’ battery level, you need to pair your AirPods with your Android device. Here’s how:
- Step 2.1: Open the Bluetooth settings on your Android device by going to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth.
- Step 2.2: Make sure Bluetooth is turned on and wait for your AirPods to appear in the list of available devices.3: Tap on your AirPods’ name in the list to pair them with your Android device.
Step 3: Open the AirBattery App
Once you have installed the AirBattery app and paired your AirPods with your Android device, you’re ready to check their battery level. Follow these steps:
- Step 3.1: Open the AirBattery app from your app drawer or home screen.
- Step 3.2: You will see the battery level of each individual AirPod, as well as the charging case, displayed on the screen.
Step 4: Additional Features of AirBattery
Apart from displaying the battery level of your AirPods, the AirBattery app also offers some additional features that can enhance your experience with AirPods on Android. Here are a few notable features:
- Battery Notifications: You can enable notifications to receive alerts when your AirPods’ battery level falls below a certain threshold.
- Widget Support: The app provides a widget that allows you to see your AirPods’ battery level without opening the app.
- In-Ear Detection: If you enable this feature, the app can automatically pause or resume audio playback when you remove or reinsert one of your AirPods.
The ability to check your AirPods’ battery level on an Android device is made possible through third-party apps like AirBattery. By following these simple steps, you can easily monitor how much battery life is left in your beloved wireless earphones. So go ahead and install the app, pair your AirPods, and enjoy the freedom of knowing exactly when to charge them!