Are you tired of watching videos on your iPhone in the wrong orientation? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to rotate videos on your iPhone using a few simple steps.
Method 1: Using the Photos App
If you have captured a video using your iPhone and it’s not in the correct orientation, you can easily fix it using the built-in Photos app. Here’s how:
- Open the Photos app: Locate and tap on the “Photos” app on your home screen to open it.
- Select the video: Browse through your albums or tap on “Albums” at the bottom of the screen to find the video you want to rotate.
- Edit the video: Tap on the video to open it, then tap on “Edit” at the top right corner of the screen.
- Rotate the video: To rotate your video clockwise, tap on the rotate icon (a square with an arrow) located at the bottom left corner of the screen. Keep tapping until it’s in your desired orientation.
- Save your changes: Once you’re satisfied with the rotation, tap on “Done” at the bottom right corner of the screen.
Congratulations! You have successfully rotated your video using the Photos app. Now you can enjoy watching it in its proper orientation.
Method 2: Using a Third-Party App
If you prefer more advanced editing options or need additional features, there are several third-party apps available that can help you rotate videos on your iPhone. Here are a few popular ones:
- iMovie: iMovie is a powerful video editing app developed by Apple. It offers a wide range of editing tools, including the ability to rotate videos.
Simply download iMovie from the App Store, import your video, rotate it as desired, and save the changes.
- Video Rotate & Flip: Video Rotate & Flip is a simple and user-friendly app specifically designed for rotating and flipping videos. It provides easy-to-use controls and supports various video formats.
- VLC for Mobile: VLC for Mobile is a popular media player that also allows you to rotate videos. Apart from rotation, it offers many other useful features like subtitle support and network streaming.
Explore these apps and choose the one that best suits your needs. Each app may have its own interface and features, so make sure to follow their specific instructions for rotating videos.
Rotating videos on your iPhone is no longer a hassle with these simple methods. Whether you prefer using the built-in Photos app or opt for third-party apps with advanced features, you can easily fix any orientation issues in just a few steps.
Remember to back up your original videos before making any changes, especially if you’re using third-party apps. This way, you can always revert back to the original file if needed.
We hope this tutorial has been helpful in guiding you through the process of rotating videos on your iPhone. Enjoy watching your videos in the correct orientation!