Do you have a video on your Android device that’s playing sideways or upside down? Don’t worry!
Rotating a video on Android is easier than you might think. In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to rotate a video on your Android device using simple steps.
Method 1: Using a Video Player App
If you want to rotate a video without permanently changing its orientation, using a video player app is the way to go. Here’s how:
- Step 1: Open the Google Play Store on your Android device and search for “video player. “
- Step 2: Download and install a video player app of your choice.
Some popular options include VLC for Android, MX Player, and BSPlayer.
- Step 3: Open the video player app and navigate to the folder where your video is stored.
- Step 4: Tap on the video to start playing it.
- Step 5: Look for an icon or option that allows you to rotate the video. This icon is usually represented by two arrows forming a circle or an option in the settings menu.
- Step 6: Tap on the rotate icon or select the rotation option in the settings menu. The video should now rotate accordingly while playing.
Method 2: Using a Video Editing App
If you want to permanently change the orientation of a video, you’ll need to use a dedicated video editing app. Here’s how:
- Step 1: Open the Google Play Store on your Android device and search for “video editor. “
- Step 2: Download and install a video editing app that supports video rotation.
Some popular options include Adobe Premiere Rush, Kinemaster, and PowerDirector.
- Step 3: Open the video editing app and import the video you want to rotate.
- Step 4: Look for an option to rotate the video. This can usually be found in the editing toolbar or the effects section of the app.
- Step 5: Tap on the rotate option and select the desired rotation angle (e.g., 90 degrees clockwise or counterclockwise).
- Step 6: Preview the rotated video to ensure it’s in the correct orientation.
- Step 7: Once you’re satisfied, save or export the rotated video to your device’s storage.
Tips for Rotating Videos on Android
If you encounter any issues while rotating a video on your Android device, here are a few tips to help you out:
- Check for compatibility: Ensure that your chosen video player or editing app supports your specific Android version.
- Try different apps: If one app doesn’t work as expected, try using a different one. There are plenty of video player and editing apps available on the Play Store.
- Create backups: Before making any permanent changes to your videos, it’s always a good idea to create backups. This way, you can revert back to the original if needed.
- Update your apps: Regularly updating your video player and editing apps can help resolve any bugs or compatibility issues.
Now you know how to rotate a video on Android using both a video player app and a video editing app. Whether you want to temporarily adjust the orientation or permanently change it, these methods have got you covered. So go ahead and start rotating those videos with ease!