Are you looking to recover permanently deleted photos on your iPhone? Losing precious memories can be devastating, but fear not!
With the right tools and steps, you can potentially retrieve those deleted photos. In this tutorial, we will guide you through the process of recovering permanently deleted photos on your iPhone.
1. Check Recently Deleted Album
The first place to check for deleted photos is the “Recently Deleted” album within your Photos app. By default, iOS keeps recently deleted photos for 30 days before permanently removing them.
If you haven’t emptied this album or if the photos were recently deleted, there’s a good chance they are still there. Here’s how to access the “Recently Deleted” album:
- Step 1: Open the Photos app on your iPhone.
- Step 2: Tap on the “Albums” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 3: Scroll down and find the “Recently Deleted” album.
- Step 4: Tap on it to open and check if your deleted photos are there.
2. Use iCloud Photo Library
If you have enabled iCloud Photo Library on your iPhone, your deleted photos might still be available in iCloud. This feature syncs your photos across all of your Apple devices, including iPhones, iPads, and Macs.
To access iCloud Photo Library and potentially recover your deleted photos:
- Step 1: Go to Settings on your iPhone home screen.
- Step 2: Tap on your name at the top of the screen.
- Step 3: Select “iCloud” and then “Photos”.
- Step 4: Turn on the “iCloud Photo Library” toggle if it’s not already enabled.
- Step 5: Wait for your photos to sync with iCloud, and then check if your deleted photos are available in the “Recently Deleted” folder within the Photos app.
3. Use Third-Party Data Recovery Tools
If your deleted photos are not found in the “Recently Deleted” album or iCloud Photo Library, you can turn to third-party data recovery tools. These tools specialize in retrieving lost or deleted data from iPhones, including photos.
Note: Before using third-party tools, it’s essential to choose a reputable and trusted application to ensure the safety and security of your personal information.
To recover permanently deleted photos using a third-party tool:
- Step 1: Research and choose a reliable data recovery tool compatible with iOS devices.
- Step 2: Download and install the chosen tool on your computer.
- Step 3: Connect your iPhone to the computer using a USB cable.
- Step 4: Launch the data recovery tool and follow its instructions to scan your device for deleted photos.
- Step 5: Once the scanning process is complete, preview and select the photos you want to recover.
- Step 6: Choose a location on your computer where you want to save the recovered photos.
- Step 7: Click on the “Recover” button to initiate the recovery process.
Accidentally deleting photos from your iPhone can be distressing, but with the right steps, there’s a chance of recovering them. Start by checking the “Recently Deleted” album and enabling iCloud Photo Library to increase your chances of finding the deleted photos.
If those methods fail, resort to trusted third-party data recovery tools as a last option. Remember to always back up your important data regularly to avoid such situations in the future.
We hope this tutorial has helped you recover your permanently deleted photos on your iPhone. Preserve those precious memories and happy recovering!