Do you want to record the audio that is playing on your Android device? Whether you want to capture a streaming music, record a phone call, or create a tutorial video with audio commentary, recording internal audio on Android can be quite useful. In this tutorial, we will show you different methods to achieve this.
Method 1: Using Screen Recording Apps
If you want to record internal audio along with your screen activity, using a screen recording app is the easiest way. There are numerous screen recording apps available on the Google Play Store that allow you to capture both the audio and video of your device’s screen. Some popular options include:
- AZ Screen Recorder: This app offers a simple and user-friendly interface with various customization options.
- DU Recorder: DU Recorder provides high-quality screen recording along with internal audio capture.
- ScreenCam Screen Recorder: Another reliable option that supports internal audio recording.
To use these apps, simply download and install them from the Google Play Store. Open the app, configure any settings as needed (such as video resolution or orientation), and start the screen recording. While recording, ensure that the internal audio option is enabled in the app settings.
Method 2: Using Third-Party Apps
If you only need to record internal audio without capturing your screen, there are specific apps designed for this purpose. One popular choice is AZ Screen Recorder – No Root, which focuses solely on capturing internal audio.
To use AZ Screen Recorder – No Root:
- Step 1: Download and install AZ Screen Recorder – No Root from the Google Play Store.
- Step 2: Open the app and grant any necessary permissions.
- Step 3: Tap on the “Audio” option and select “Internal Audio”.
- Step 4: Start the recording by tapping on the record button.
Note that some of these apps may require additional settings or configurations depending on your Android device model and operating system version. Make sure to explore the app’s settings to adjust any necessary options.
Method 3: Using a Computer
If you prefer to record internal audio using a computer, you can connect your Android device to it and utilize screen recording software. This method requires a USB cable and screen recording software installed on your computer.
To record internal audio using a computer:
- Step 1: Connect your Android device to the computer using a USB cable.
- Step 2: Enable USB debugging mode on your Android device. Go to Settings > About Phone > tap on “Build Number” seven times until you see the developer options enabled.
Then, go back to Settings > Developer Options > enable USB debugging.
- Step 3: Install screen recording software on your computer. Some popular options include OBS Studio, Camtasia, or QuickTime Player (for Mac users).
- Step 4: Open the screen recording software and configure it to capture both video and audio from your connected Android device.
This method allows for more control over the recording settings and provides professional-grade screen capturing capabilities along with internal audio capture.
Recording internal audio on Android can be accomplished through various methods. Whether you prefer using screen recording apps directly on your device, dedicated internal audio recording apps, or connecting your device to a computer, there is an option available for your specific needs. Experiment with different methods and find the one that suits you best!