Are you tired of running out of storage space on your iPhone due to all the videos you’ve captured? Well, worry no more!
In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to easily import videos from your iPhone to your PC. So, let’s get started!
Method 1: Using File Explorer
If you’re using a Windows PC, one of the easiest ways to import videos is through File Explorer. Follow these steps:
- Connect your iPhone to your PC using the lightning cable that came with it.
- Unlock your iPhone and tap on the “Trust” button when prompted.
- Open File Explorer. You can do this by pressing the Windows key + E or by clicking on the File Explorer icon in the taskbar.
- In File Explorer, click on “This PC” in the left-hand sidebar.
- You should see your iPhone listed under “Devices and drives”. Double-click on it to open it.
- Navigate to the “DCIM” folder.
This is where all your photos and videos are stored.
- Select the videos you want to import by holding down the Ctrl key and clicking on each video file. Alternatively, you can press Ctrl + A to select all files.
- Right-click on any selected video file and choose “Copy”.
- Navigate to the folder on your PC where you want to save the imported videos. Right-click inside that folder and choose “Paste”.
Congratulations! You have successfully imported your videos from your iPhone to your PC using File Explorer.
Method 2: Using iCloud for Windows
If you prefer a wireless method or if you’re using a Mac, you can use iCloud for Windows to import your videos. Here’s how:
- Download and install iCloud for Windows from the official Apple website.
- Open iCloud for Windows and sign in with your Apple ID.
- In the iCloud app, enable the “Photos” option and click on “Options” next to it.
- In the Photos Options window, make sure that the “Download new photos and videos to my PC” option is checked. You can also choose whether to import all videos or just select albums.
- Click “Apply” to save your settings.
- In File Explorer, navigate to the folder where you want to import your videos.
You should see a new folder called “iCloud Photos” listed under “Devices and drives”. Open it.
- You’ll find all your iPhone videos organized by year and month. Simply copy the videos you want to import and paste them into the desired folder on your PC.
You’ve successfully imported your iPhone videos to your PC using iCloud for Windows!
No more worrying about running out of storage space on your iPhone! With these simple methods, you can easily import all those precious videos onto your PC.
Whether you prefer using File Explorer or iCloud for Windows, both methods are quick and efficient. So, go ahead and free up some space on your iPhone while keeping all your videos safe and sound on your PC!