Are you tired of cluttering your iPhone’s home screen with too many apps? Do you wish you could have multiple home screens to organize your apps more effectively?
Well, you’re in luck! In this tutorial, we will show you how to have multiple home screens on your iPhone.
Step 1: Update Your iPhone
If you haven’t already done so, make sure your iPhone is running the latest version of iOS. Having the latest software ensures that you have access to all the features and improvements available.
Step 2: Enter Jiggle Mode
To add or remove home screens on your iPhone, you need to enter “Jiggle Mode.” Jiggle Mode allows you to rearrange and delete apps from your home screen.
- Press and hold any app icon on your home screen until it starts jiggling.
- You will see an “X” icon on the top left corner of some apps. This indicates that these apps can be deleted.
- Swipe left until you reach the rightmost home screen.
Step 3: Add a Home Screen
To add a new home screen:
- Swipe right from the rightmost home screen.
- A blank home screen will appear, ready for customization.
- To add an app, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to reveal the app library. From there, tap and hold an app icon, then drag it to the desired position on your new home screen.
Step 4: Remove a Home Screen
If you have unused home screens that you want to remove:
- Enter Jiggle Mode by pressing and holding any app icon on your home screen until it starts jiggling.
- Swipe left until you reach the home screen you want to delete.
- Tapping the “X” icon on the top left corner of the screen will remove the home screen. However, be careful as this will also delete all the apps on that screen.
Step 5: Rearrange Home Screens
To rearrange your home screens:
- Enter Jiggle Mode.
- Drag and drop the home screens to reorder them according to your preference.
- To move an app between screens, enter Jiggle Mode, then drag and drop the app to the desired home screen.
Congratulations! You now know how to have multiple home screens on your iPhone.
By utilizing this feature, you can organize your apps more efficiently and reduce clutter on your main home screen. Remember to update your iPhone regularly to enjoy all the latest features and improvements Apple has to offer!
We hope this tutorial has been helpful. If you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. Happy organizing!