Are you an Android user who wants to add a bit of flair to your text messages or social media posts? If so, you may have noticed that the praying hands emoji is not readily available on your device. But fear not, because in this tutorial, we will show you how to get the praying hands emoji on Android!
Method 1: Using a Third-Party Keyboard App
If you want to expand your emoji options beyond what is available on your default keyboard, using a third-party keyboard app is a great solution. One such app that offers a wide range of emojis is Gboard.
To get started, follow these steps:
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Search for and download the Gboard app.
- Once installed, open any app that requires text input (e.g., messaging app).
- Tap on the text input field to bring up the keyboard.
- Tap and hold on the emoji icon located at the bottom of the keyboard until a pop-up menu appears.
- Select “Settings” from the pop-up menu.
- In the Gboard settings menu, tap on “Emoji preferences.”
- Scroll down until you find “Emoji style” and tap on it.
- Select an emoji style that includes the praying hands emoji (e., EmojiOne).
Congratulations! You have successfully added the praying hands emoji to your Android device using Gboard. Now you can easily access it whenever you use this keyboard.
Method 2: Copy and Paste
If you prefer not to install additional apps or change your keyboard, another option is to simply copy and paste the praying hands emoji from a website or other source.
Here’s how you can do it:
- Open a web browser on your Android device.
- Search for “praying hands emoji” in your preferred search engine.
- Select a website that offers emojis (e., Emojipedia).
- Find the praying hands emoji on the website and tap on it to copy it.
- Go to the app where you want to use the emoji (e., messaging app) and tap on the text input field to bring up the keyboard.
- Tap and hold on the text input field until a pop-up menu appears.
- Select “Paste” from the pop-up menu to insert the copied praying hands emoji.
That’s it! You have now successfully added the praying hands emoji to your text using copy and paste. This method may require a bit more effort, but it does not involve any additional installations or changes to your device settings.
Whether you choose to use a third-party keyboard app like Gboard or simply copy and paste the praying hands emoji, now you know how to add this symbol to your Android device. So go ahead and express yourself with this meaningful gesture!
- The availability of emojis may vary depending on your Android version, device model, and selected keyboard app.
- If you cannot find the praying hands emoji using either method, consider updating your Android system software or trying a different keyboard app that offers more diverse emojis.