To fullscreen your Mac, you can follow a few simple steps. In this tutorial, we will guide you through the process. Let’s get started!
Step 1: Using the Keyboard Shortcut
If you prefer using keyboard shortcuts, here’s how to fullscreen your Mac:
- Command + Control + F: Press these keys simultaneously to enter fullscreen mode.
Step 2: Using the Menu Bar
If you prefer using the menu bar, follow these steps:
- Click on the Window menu: This can be found at the top of your screen.
- Select Enter Full Screen: A dropdown menu will appear with this option. Click on it.
Step 3: Using the Green Button
The green button in the top left corner of a window can also be used to fullscreen an application. Here’s how to do it:
- Click on the green button: This is located at the upper-left corner of your window and looks like a square.
Exiting Fullscreen Mode
If you want to exit fullscreen mode, use one of these methods:
Using the Keyboard Shortcut:
- Command + Control + F: Press these keys again simultaneously to exit fullscreen mode.
Using the Menu Bar:
- Select Exit Full Screen from the View menu: This option can be found in the menu bar at the top of your screen.
Using the Green Button:
- Click on the green button: Clicking on it while in fullscreen mode will exit it.
And that’s it! You now know how to fullscreen and exit fullscreen mode on your Mac using different methods. Choose the one that suits you best and enjoy a more immersive experience with your applications.