Finding keywords on Mac can be a useful skill for various purposes, such as optimizing your website’s content or conducting market research. In this tutorial, we will explore different methods to find keywords on a Mac. So, let’s dive in!
Using Safari’s Web Inspector
If you often browse the internet using Safari, you can leverage its built-in Web Inspector tool to find keywords on a webpage. Here’s how:
- Open Safari: Launch Safari on your Mac.
- Navigate to the webpage: Go to the webpage where you want to find keywords.
- Open Web Inspector: Right-click anywhere on the page and select “Inspect Element” from the context menu. Alternatively, you can press Option + Command + I.
- Select the HTML element: In the Web Inspector panel that appears, click on the HTML element where you want to find keywords.
- Find relevant text: Look for relevant text within the selected HTML element. These words or phrases can serve as potential keywords.
Using Third-party Keyword Research Tools
If you prefer using dedicated keyword research tools, several options are available for Mac users. Here are two popular choices:
a) Google Keyword Planner
The Google Keyword Planner is a powerful tool that provides insights into search volume and keyword ideas. To use it on your Mac:
- Access Google Ads: Visit the Google Ads website (ads.google.com) and sign in with your Google account.
- Navigate to Keyword Planner: Once signed in, click on “Tools & Settings” in the top-right corner, and then select “Keyword Planner” from the dropdown menu.
- Enter your keyword: In the Keyword Planner, enter a relevant keyword or phrase related to your topic or industry.
- Review keyword ideas: Google Keyword Planner will provide you with a list of keyword ideas along with search volume data. You can explore these suggestions to find suitable keywords.
SEMrush is another popular tool that offers comprehensive keyword research capabilities. To use SEMrush on your Mac:
- Visit the SEMrush website: Go to www.semrush.com and create an account if you don’t have one already.
- Access Keyword Overview: After signing in, enter a relevant keyword in the search bar on the SEMrush homepage and press Enter.
- Analyze results: SEMrush will provide you with detailed information about the entered keyword, including search volume, related keywords, and more. This data can help you identify potential keywords for your project.
By using Safari’s Web Inspector or dedicated third-party tools like Google Keyword Planner and SEMrush, you can efficiently find keywords on your Mac. Remember that finding appropriate keywords is essential for optimizing your website’s content and improving its visibility in search engine results. So go ahead and start exploring these methods to uncover valuable keywords for your projects!
I hope this tutorial has helped you understand how to find keywords on Mac using various methods. Happy keyword hunting!