In this tutorial, we will guide you on how to delete app history on your iPhone. Whether you want to clear your app usage data or remove specific apps from the history list, we have got you covered. Let’s get started!
Clearing App Usage Data
If you want to clear all your app usage data, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Step 2: Scroll down and tap on General.
- Step 3: Tap on iPhone Storage.
- Step 4: Wait for a moment as your device calculates the storage usage.
- Step 5: Scroll down and locate the app for which you want to delete the history.
- Step 6: Tap on the app name to open its storage settings.
- Step 7: On the next screen, tap on Delete App. This will remove the app and its associated data from your iPhone.
This method will delete both the app and its data permanently. Make sure you have a backup if you want to restore it later.
Removing Apps from History List
If you just want to remove specific apps from the history list without deleting them entirely, here’s what you need to do:
- Step 1: Launch the iTunes Store app on your iPhone.
- Step 2: Tap on your Profile picture or initials in the top-right corner.
- Step 3: From the drop-down menu, select Purchased.
- Step 4: On the Purchased screen, tap on ‘My Purchases’.
- Step 5: Scroll through the list and find the app you want to remove from history.
- Step 6: Swipe left on the app name and tap on Delete.
This method only removes the app from your history list. It does not delete the app or its data from your device.
Congratulations! You have successfully learned how to delete app history on your iPhone. Whether you choose to clear all app usage data or remove specific apps from the history list, these simple steps will help you keep your device organized and clutter-free.
If you have any further questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team. Happy browsing!