How to Convert iPhone Photo to JPG
Are you tired of trying to share your iPhone photos with friends and family, only to find that they can’t open the file? Well, worry no more! In this tutorial, we will show you how to convert your iPhone photos to the popular JPG format, making it easier for everyone to view and share your precious memories.
Method 1: Using the Files App
If you’re running iOS 11 or later, Apple has made it incredibly easy to convert your photos to JPG using the built-in Files app. Just follow these simple steps:
- Open the Files app on your iPhone.
- Navigate to the folder where your photos are stored. This could be the Photos folder or any other folder you have created.
- Select the photo that you want to convert.
You can do this by tapping on it once.
- In the bottom-left corner of the screen, tap on Share.
- A menu will appear with various sharing options. Scroll down and tap on Save Image.
- The image will now be saved as a JPG file in your chosen location.
Method 2: Using a Third-Party App
If you prefer using a dedicated app for converting your iPhone photos to JPG, there are several options available on the App Store. One popular choice is the “JPEG Converter” app. Here’s how you can use it:
- Download and install the JPEG Converter app from the App Store.
- Launch the app on your iPhone.
- Grant the necessary permissions for the app to access your photos.
- Select the photo that you want to convert from your photo library.
- Tweak any desired settings, such as image quality or resolution.
- Tapping on the Convert button will initiate the conversion process.
- The converted JPG file will be saved to your photo library or a designated folder within the app.
Method 3: Using Online Converters
If you don’t want to install any additional apps on your iPhone, you can also use online converters to convert your iPhone photos to JPG. Here’s how:
- Open a web browser app, such as Safari, on your iPhone.
- Navigate to an online converter website, such as “www.convert-my-photo.com”.
- Select the photo file that you want to convert by tapping on the appropriate button or using the drag-and-drop feature.
- In most cases, you can leave the default settings as they are. However, some websites may offer additional options for customization.
- If available, choose “JPG” as the output format.
- Note: Some converters may refer to JPG as JPEG.
They are essentially the same format.
And there you have it! Three simple methods to convert your iPhone photos to JPG.
Whether you prefer using the built-in Files app, a dedicated third-party app, or online converters, sharing your photos with others will now be a breeze. Enjoy capturing and sharing your memories!