Are you new to the iPhone 13 and struggling to close out apps? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered!
In this tutorial, we will walk you through the step-by-step process of closing out apps on your iPhone 13. Whether you want to conserve battery life or simply want to declutter your app switcher, this guide will help you achieve that. Let’s get started!
Method 1: Closing Apps from the App Switcher
The App Switcher on the iPhone 13 allows you to quickly navigate between recently used apps. To close out an app using the App Switcher, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Swipe up from the bottom of your screen and pause in the middle until you see the App Switcher appear.
- Step 2: Swipe left or right to find the app that you want to close. You can swipe through multiple apps until you find the one.
- Step 3: Once you have located the app, swipe it up and off the top of your screen. This action will force close the app.
Congratulations! You have successfully closed out an app using the App Switcher on your iPhone 13.
Method 2: Force Closing Apps
If an app becomes unresponsive or freezes on your iPhone 13, force closing it can help resolve any issues. To force close an app, follow these steps:
- Option A:
- Step 1: Press and hold down either the volume up or volume down button along with the power button until the power off slider appears on your screen.
- Step 2: Release both buttons and then press and hold the power button again until you see the Apple logo.
- Step 1: Go to your iPhone 13’s home screen and swipe up from the bottom of your screen to open the App Switcher.
- Step 2: Locate the app you want to force close and swipe it up and off the top of your screen.
You have now learned two methods for force closing apps on your iPhone 13. Use these methods whenever you encounter an unresponsive app.
Tips for Efficiently Closing Apps
To ensure that you effectively close out apps on your iPhone 13, here are some additional tips:
- Battery Life: Closing out unused apps can help conserve battery life. It prevents background processes from running unnecessarily.
- App Updates: Regularly closing out apps can help ensure that you have access to the latest app updates.
This is because apps tend to refresh upon reopening, checking for any available updates in the process.
- Performance Optimization: By closing out resource-intensive apps, you can optimize your iPhone’s performance. This is especially helpful if you notice lag or slowdowns when using certain apps.
In conclusion, closing out apps on your iPhone 13 is a simple yet essential task. Whether you want to free up system resources or resolve app-related issues, regularly closing out apps can significantly improve your iPhone’s performance. So, make it a habit to close out unused apps and enjoy a smoother mobile experience!