Welcome to this tutorial on how to change widgets on your iPhone. Widgets are a fantastic way to personalize and customize your iPhone’s home screen. They provide quick access to information and app functions, making your iPhone experience more convenient and efficient.
Step 1: Access the Widget Library
To begin, you’ll need to access the widget library. To do this, press and hold any empty space on your iPhone’s home screen until the apps start jiggling. Look for the “+” icon located in the top-left corner of the screen and tap on it.
Step 2: Browse through Available Widgets
Once you’ve tapped on the “+” icon, you’ll be taken to the widget library. Here, you can browse through all the available widgets that are compatible with your installed apps. You can scroll through the list or use the search bar at the top of the screen to find specific widgets.
Note: Some apps may not have widgets available or may have limited widget options.
Step 3: Add a Widget
To add a widget to your home screen, tap on the green “+” button next to its name. This will place it in your “Favorites” section.
- If you want to add multiple widgets at once, tap on “Done” in the top-right corner of the screen after selecting each one.
- You can also rearrange your widgets within the “Favorites” section by tapping and holding on a widget, then dragging it to your desired position.
Step 4: Customize Widget Stack
If you want to create a widget stack, which allows you to swipe between different widgets within a single space, follow these steps:
- Tap and hold on a widget, then drag it on top of another widget.
- Release your finger to create a stack.
- To add more widgets to the stack, tap on the “+” icon at the top-left corner of the widget stack and select additional widgets from the library.
Step 5: Edit Widget Stack
If you want to edit your widget stack, follow these steps:
- Tap on the widget stack to expand it.
- Swipe left or right to switch between widgets in the stack.
- To remove a widget from the stack, swipe up on it and tap “Remove”.
Step 6: Remove a Widget
If you want to remove a widget from your home screen, follow these steps:
- Press and hold any empty space on your home screen until the apps start jiggling.
- Tap on the “-” icon located in the top-left corner of a widget.
- Select “Remove” from the pop-up menu.
Note: Removing a widget will not uninstall or delete its corresponding app from your iPhone; it will only remove it from your home screen.
Congratulations! You now know how to change widgets on your iPhone. Have fun customizing your home screen with useful widgets that enhance your productivity and make accessing information easier than ever before!