Are you tired of the plain and boring text message colors on your iPhone? Do you want to add some flair and personalization to your conversations?
Well, you’re in luck! In this tutorial, we will guide you through the process of changing the text message color on your iPhone. So, let’s dive in!
Step 1: Install a Third-Party Keyboard App
If you want to change the text message color on your iPhone, you’ll need to install a third-party keyboard app that offers this feature. There are several options available on the App Store, such as FancyKey, Color Text Messages+, and SwiftKey. Choose the one that suits your preferences and download it onto your device.
Step 2: Enable the New Keyboard
Once you’ve installed the third-party keyboard app, you’ll need to enable it on your iPhone. Here’s how:
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- Tap on “General” and then select “Keyboard”.
- Choose “Keyboards” and tap on “Add New Keyboard”.
- Select the third-party keyboard app that you’ve installed.
Congratulations! You have successfully enabled the new keyboard on your iPhone.
Step 3: Customize Text Message Color
Now that you have the new keyboard app enabled, it’s time to customize the text message color. Follow these steps:
a) Open Messages App
Launch the Messages app on your iPhone to start a new conversation or open an existing one.
b) Tap on Text Field
To enter a new message or edit an existing one, tap on the text field where you normally type your messages.
c) Access the Keyboard
When the keyboard appears on your screen, look for a small globe or smiley icon located at the bottom left or bottom right corner of the keyboard. Tap on it to switch to the third-party keyboard that you’ve installed.
d) Select Text Color
Within the third-party keyboard app, you should see options to customize your text message color. It may be represented by a paintbrush icon or a color palette. Tap on it to access different color choices.
e) Apply and Send
Once you’ve selected your desired text color, simply type your message as usual and hit the “Send” button.
Congratulations! You have successfully changed the text message color on your iPhone using a third-party keyboard app.
Tips and Considerations
- Remember that changing the text message color will only affect how it appears on your device. The recipient will still see it in their default messaging app’s colors.
- Experiment with different colors to find the one that suits your style and preferences best.
- Some third-party keyboards may offer additional customization options such as font styles and background themes. Feel free to explore these features as well!
- If you ever want to switch back to the default iPhone keyboard, simply follow Step 2 again and select “Remove” instead of “Add New Keyboard”.
We hope this tutorial has helped you add some visual flair to your text messages on iPhone. Enjoy customizing your conversations with vibrant colors!