Welcome to this tutorial on how to change a picture on your iPhone! In this article, we will guide you through the step-by-step process of changing a picture on your iPhone using the Photos app. Let’s get started.
Step 1: Open the Photos App
To begin with, unlock your iPhone and locate the Photos app on your home screen. It usually has a multicolored flower icon. Tap on it to open the app.
Step 2: Select the Picture
Once you are in the Photos app, navigate through your albums or camera roll to find the picture you want to change. You can scroll up and down or swipe left and right to browse through your photos. Once you have found the desired picture, tap on it to open it in full view.
- If your photo is located in an album, make sure to select that album first before proceeding.
- If you are unable to find the photo, try using the search bar at the top of the screen or check if it is located in Recently Deleted album.
Step 3: Tap on Edit
After opening the picture, look for an icon that resembles three sliders arranged horizontally. Tap on this icon labeled Edit. It is usually located at the bottom-right corner of your screen.
Step 4: Make Changes
Once you are in edit mode, several editing options will appear at the bottom of your screen, such as crop, filters, adjustments, and more. To change something specific about your photo, tap on that particular option.
- Crop: Use this option to change the size or aspect ratio of your photo.
- Filters: Apply various filters to enhance the overall look of your photo.
- Adjustments: Make changes to the brightness, contrast, saturation, and other parameters of your photo.
Step 5: Save Your Changes
After making the desired changes, tap on the Done button located at the bottom-right corner of your screen. This will save your changes and replace the original picture with the edited version.
You have successfully changed a picture on your iPhone using the Photos app. Now you can enjoy sharing or using your newly edited photo as desired.
We hope this tutorial has been helpful to you. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, feel free to reach out. Happy editing!