Changing AirPod settings on Android can be a bit different compared to using them with Apple devices. In this tutorial, we will guide you through the step-by-step process of changing AirPod settings on your Android device. So, let’s get started!
Step 1: Pair your AirPods with your Android device
Before you can start changing the settings of your AirPods on your Android device, you need to make sure they are properly paired. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the lid of your AirPods case.
- Press and hold the small button on the back of the case until the LED light starts flashing.
- On your Android device, go to Settings > Bluetooth and make sure Bluetooth is turned on.
- Select your AirPods from the list of available devices to complete the pairing process.
Step 2: Download and install AirBattery app
To access advanced settings for your AirPods on Android, we recommend downloading and installing the AirBattery app. This app provides additional functionality and control over your AirPods.
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- In the search bar, type “AirBattery”.
- Select the AirBattery app from the search results.
- Tap “Install” to download and install the app on your device.
Step 3: Open AirBattery and customize your AirPod settings
Now that you have the AirBattery app installed on your Android device, you can start customizing the settings of your AirPods. Follow these steps:
- Open the AirBattery app on your Android device.
- You will see a list of connected Bluetooth devices. Find and select your AirPods from the list.
- In the AirPods settings menu, you can customize various options such as:
- Battery level display: Enable this option to see the battery level of each individual AirPod.
- Auto Ear Detection: Enable this option to automatically pause and resume playback when you remove or insert an AirPod.
- Microphone settings: Adjust microphone volume and noise reduction settings for calls and voice recordings.
- Equalizer: Customize the sound output of your AirPods with different equalizer presets.
- Gestures: Configure double-tap gestures for each AirPod. You can choose to play/pause, skip tracks, activate voice assistant, or disable gestures altogether.
Note: The available options may vary depending on the version of the app and Android device you are using.
Congratulations! You have successfully changed the settings of your AirPods on your Android device. Now you can enjoy a customized and personalized experience with your AirPods.
Remember to keep the AirBattery app updated to access the latest features and improvements for your AirPods.
Thank you for reading this tutorial. We hope it was helpful in guiding you through the process of changing AirPod settings on your Android device.