How to Buy Storage on iPhone
If you find yourself running out of space on your iPhone, fear not! Apple provides the option to purchase additional storage directly from your device.
In this tutorial, we will guide you through the process of buying storage on your iPhone step by step.
Step 1: Open Settings
To begin, unlock your iPhone and locate the Settings app. It can usually be found on your home screen or in a folder labeled “Utilities”.
Tap on the Settings app to open it.
Step 2: Find and Tap on Your Apple ID
Once you are in the Settings app, scroll down and look for your name or profile picture at the top of the screen. This indicates that you are signed in with your Apple ID.
Tap on your Apple ID to proceed.
Step 3: Access iCloud Storage Settings
Within your Apple ID settings, locate and tap on iCloud. This will take you to a screen that shows various options related to iCloud services and storage.
Step 4: Manage Storage
In the iCloud settings, find and tap on Manage Storage. This will give you an overview of how much storage space is currently being used by different apps and services linked to your iCloud account.
Step 5: Purchase More Storage
To purchase additional storage for your iPhone, select Change Storage Plan. You will be presented with different storage options available for purchase.
- 50GB Plan: This plan offers 50 gigabytes of storage.
- 200GB Plan: This plan offers 200 gigabytes of storage.
- 2TB Plan: This plan offers a whopping 2 terabytes of storage.
Choose the option that best suits your needs and tap on it to proceed with the purchase.
Step 6: Confirm Payment
After selecting a storage plan, you will be prompted to confirm your payment details. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the purchase securely.
You may need to enter your Apple ID password or use Touch ID/Face ID for verification.
– Keep in mind that purchasing additional storage is a recurring subscription, billed monthly or annually depending on your preference.
– If you decide to downgrade your storage plan in the future, be sure to backup any important data as exceeding the new limit might result in data loss.
– It’s always a good idea to regularly review your iCloud storage usage and manage it effectively by deleting unnecessary files or optimizing app settings.
Congratulations! You have successfully learned how to buy additional storage on your iPhone.
Now you can store more photos, videos, and other files without worrying about running out of space!