Are you struggling to attach photos to your emails on your iPhone? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! In this tutorial, we will walk you through the step-by-step process of attaching photos to email on your iPhone.
Step 1: Launch the Mail App
First, locate and tap on the Mail app icon on your iPhone’s home screen.
Step 2: Compose a New Email
In the Mail app, tap on the Compose button to start a new email. It is usually represented by a pencil and paper icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
Step 3: Enter Recipient and Subject
Type in the email address of the recipient in the To: field. You can also add multiple recipients by separating their email addresses with commas.
In the Subject: field, enter a descriptive subject for your email. This will help recipients understand what your email is about at a glance.
Step 4: Attach Photos
To attach photos to your email, tap anywhere within the body of the email where you want to insert them. This will bring up a menu with various options. Tap on the arrow icon pointing right and select Add Attachment.
Select Photos from Camera Roll or Photo Library
- If you want to attach photos from your Camera Roll or Photo Library:
- Tapping on ‘Photo Library’, will allow you to select photos from your entire photo library.
- Tapping on ‘Camera Roll’, will only show you the most recent photos you have taken with your iPhone’s camera.
Select Photos from Other Locations
- If your desired photos are stored in a different location:
- Tap on the location where your photos are stored, such as ‘Files’ or ‘On My iPhone’.
- Navigate to the folder where your photos are located.
- Select the desired photos you want to attach by tapping on them. You can select multiple photos by tapping and holding on one photo, then tapping on others.
Step 5: Insert Attached Photos
After selecting the desired photos, tap on the Choose button to insert them into your email. You will see thumbnails of the attached photos within the body of the email.
Step 6: Send Your Email
Once you have finished composing your email and attaching all necessary photos, tap on the send icon (usually represented by an arrow pointing upwards) to send your email with attached photos.
And there you have it! You now know how to attach photos to an email on your iPhone. Happy emailing!